Professional network of Beauty Clinics; Botox, Laser Center, Cemical Peeling, Filler Practicien and Permanent Make up.We are located in the Pristina city centre, heart of city, Street Agim Ramadani, in front of Kosovo Assembly and near Kosovo Agency of Statistics, is the perfect place to indulge all your beauty needs in a tranquil and elegant setting.
Top-notch clinic with highly experienced and friendly offering a wide range of treatments using only the highest quality products.We offer, Filler, Filler Practicien, Permanent Make up among others.
Botulinum toxin (BTX) is a neurotoxic protein produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum and related species. It prevents the release of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine from axon endings at the neuromuscular junction and thus causes flaccid paralysis. Infection with the bacterium causes the disease botulism. The toxin is also used commercially in medicine, cosmetics and research.
Botulinum toxin injections block certain chemical signals from nerves, mostly signals that cause muscles to contract. The most common use of these injections is to temporarily relax the facial muscles that underlie and cause wrinkles, such as:
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Crow’s-feet, the lines that fan out from the corners of the eyes
- Forehead furrows
Botulinum toxin injections are also used to treat conditions that affect how the body functions. Examples include:
- Cervical dystonia.In this painful condition, your neck muscles contract involuntarily causing your head to twist or turn into an uncomfortable position.
- Lazy eye.The most common cause of lazy eye is an imbalance in the muscles responsible for positioning the eye.
- Muscle contractures.Some neurological conditions, such as cerebral palsy, can cause your limbs to pull in toward your center. In some cases, these contracted muscles can be relaxed with botulinum toxin injections.
- In this condition, excessive sweating occurs even when the temperature isn’t hot and you’re not exerting yourself.
- Chronic migraine.If you experience migraines more than 15 days a month, botulinum toxin injections may help reduce headache frequency.
- Bladder dysfunction.Botulinum toxin injections can also help reduce urinary incontinence caused by an overactive bladder.
- Eye twitching.Botulinum toxin injections may help relieve contracture or twitching of muscles around the eye.
If you want to rejuvenate your skin without undergoing any aggressive surgical procedures, a dermal filler may be your best option. Dermal fillers are increasing in popularity because they are safer and less expensive than surgery. You can regain the youthful vitality of your skin after just one treatment, and the effects can last for months.
A dermal filler is an injectable solution that fills the soft tissue under the skin. You can choose a synthetic or natural filler, and you will need to select an absorbable or non-absorbable option as well. Each variation improves the appearance of aging, wrinkling and sagging skin. Dermal fillers are ideal for filling in creases and lines, plumping up the lips and cheeks, and enhancing facial contours.
In general, a dermal filler procedure is performed on an outpatient basis. The number of injections you receive and the depth of insertion depend on the type of filler you request. There is minimal pain involved, and you will be able to resume normal activities immediately. You may need to postpone more strenuous activities for a day or two following the procedure.
Before choosing any treatment, consider the effects you want to achieve. The practitioner performing the procedure can tell you what to expect from each option. For more information, check the FDA website for a list of approved fillers, which includes the side effects and benefits of each type. Regardless of which one you select, dermal fillers offer a nonsurgical solution to the aging skin challenge.
Permanent Makeup is more than just the new wave in beauty enhancement. Permanent Makeup is perfect for enhancing your natural features or permanent cosmetics can be used to mask scars and even help repair scarring from surgery after mastectomy. Permanent Makeup is an extremely safe procedure that will ensure lasting beauty with a minimal amount of discomfort. Not only will you save money and time on expensive cosmetics, you will have hassle-free makeup that is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Enhance your natural facial features and say good-bye to eye liner, eye brow pencils nd lip liners forever with permanent makeup from Miliona. Our treatments are customized for you.
The results are beautiful, immediate and permanent with no long-term side effects! Plus, you choose the colors that work best for you!